The Project Statistics gives you a clear picture of your project’s status.
You can access this page by clicking on Projects -> Project Statistics menu from the left side navigation bar.
Clicking here will redirect you to the Project Statistics Page.
The Project Statistics in the WizzTime has the following sections:
- Top cards showing Progress and Hours data
- Project Hours In Last 30 Days
- Task Status
- Resource Statistics
- Resource Utilization
You need to select a Client and Project for which you want to see the statistics data. Click on the Client drop-down and select a “Client”.
After you selected the Client, click on the Project drop down and select a “Project”.
You can see the statistics data for selected project.
You can check the detailed sections described below.
- Estimated Progress: This is the progress of the project supposed to be achieved by this time, based on the task schedule.
- Actual Progress: The current progress of the project, based on the completed task schedule.
- Estimated Hours: The total hours of Tasks.
- Worked Hours: The total time worked on the project by the resources assigned to the project.
- Hours Awaiting For Approval: The total worked hours of the tasks which are waiting for approval.
- Approved hours: The total worked hours of all approved tasks.
Project Hours In Last 30 Days
As a Manager, your main concentration is the billable worked hours of the team members. You can check, on which date the team worked for how many hours on a specific project.
Here, you can see all the hours spent on a project in last 30 days.
You can hover on a date to see the hours worked on the particular date.
You can see the status of all tasks in a project using this feature of WizzTime. Here you can check how many tasks are Completed, In Progress, Awaiting For Approval and Not Started Yet.
You can also check the efficiency of the team members working on a project. It will give you a clear idea on how many hours tasks you assigned to a team member and the worked hours of a team member to finish it.
- Assigned hours: The total of all estimated hours of tasks that are assigned to a team member.
- Progress: This is the percentage of the tasks completed by a team member so far.
- Efficiency: This is the efficiency of a team member calculated by WizzTime based on the time a team member took to finish his assigned tasks.
- Overall status: This is the status of the team member whether he is OnTime or Delayed while working on a project.
- OnTime: If the user completes his tasks in the given timelines, then the user considered as OnTime.
- Delayed – If the user not able to complete his tasks in his the given timelines, then the user considered as Delayed.
This is the graphical representation of the total Worked hours of all team members.